Learn more about the rich history of Boudin and San Francisco. Our Museum & Bakery Tour invites you to witness history in the baking. Stroll through our collection of historic and interactive exhibits as you observe the bakery in action from the museum’s floor-to-ceiling window walls and glass-walled catwalk. Guests of Bistro Boudin receive complimentary admission to the Bakery and Museum. The perfect place to entertain the family or enjoy the history of San Francisco and Boudin!
Hours of Operation
Daily: 11:30am to 9:00pm
* Bakery Museum hours of operation may vary due to special events.
• Historical timeline of San Francisco and Boudin Bakery
• Interactive computer game to match your personality to a particular bread
• Wall of fame: Great food and beverages created in San Francisco
• Fun artifacts and tools used by miners during the gold rush
• Scenic views of the bay, Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39